[EuroPython] Sent to me personally, while I was on the road

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Sun May 2 06:31:15 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 05:08, Laura Creighton wrote:
> I am still on the road.  Did this person get registered ok?
>
> Laura

Dear Sandor

The bank is called Föreningssparbanken (the name should not be necessary
anymore since it is contained in the SWIFT code, and the account holding
branch in the IBAN).

SWIFT = BIC (SWEDSESS - there was an error in the original confirmation,
sorry!)

IBAN = International Bank Account Number (contains country, bank, branch
and account number in one piece)

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need any more help.

Regards

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.