[EuroPython] Accomodation reservation design

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Mar 30 09:57:26 EST 2004

Here is my design idea for how to make reservations for rooms. I am assuming
we have personal details for whoever is making the reservation. While there
are probably more service minded approaches to the problem, this one has the
advantage that it is simple and only gives a limited number of choices.

The most common case outside of what we cover will probably be people who want
to stay an extra night after the conference. We have to check with SGS
Veckobostäder if they have the room available in any case, so this will have
to be handled manually no matter what.

Jacob