[EuroPython] plone: table

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Tue Mar 30 04:43:49 EST 2004

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I remove the green border around a table in plone? I tried
> several css attributes, but to no avail.

To find out which css attributes are set on which html tag, use Mozilla
dom inspector (found under tools, web development menu).

You can select any html node, or in the dom tree, or by clicking the
graphical element in the page itself.

After that, you get a chance to select CSS style rules in the right
panel. This way, you can see which css rule apply to the node and get an
easy way to know where to change it. You even can edit it in memory to
check if you use the right setting !

Better learn how to fish than getting a fish for free ;-)

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)                http://bubblenet.be