[EuroPython] Zope 3 sprint page got wiped out

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Jun 5 17:08:26 EDT 2004

In a message of Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:39:39 EDT, Jim Fulton writes:
>Laura Creighton wrote:
>> In a message of Sat, 05 Jun 2004 13:59:08 EDT, Jim Fulton writes:
>>
>>>And isn't editable.
>>>
>>>Could someone add a link to:
>>>
>>>http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/EuroPython2004ZopeSprint
>>>
>>>Jim
>>>
>>>--
>>>Jim Fulton           mailto:jim at zope.com       Python Powered!
>>>CTO                  (540) 361-1714            http://www.python.org
>>>Zope Corporation     http://www.zope.com       http://www.zope.org
>>>

>> I made this here:
>> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/EuroPython2004
>>
>> which is what you should get to when you type the top tab of
>> Wiki on http://www.europython.org/
>
>Right. When I go there, the page shows up
>as immutable. If I click the edit icon, I'm tols I'm not
>allowed to edit it.
>
>> is this what you want? or should I do something else?
>
>That's great.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Jim

I'll bet your problem is that in the top right, over the little
icons, you get something like 'UserPreferences' rather than
your name.  If your name is not there, you need to login before
you can edit the page.

Click on 'UserPreferences' and fill out the form, as per the
instructions on top.  At any rate, that is all that I did, and
now I can edit this page all I like.

Hoping this works for you,
Laura -- no special Godess on python.org, just simple wiki user ...