[EuroPython] About previous minutes and next agenda

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Fri Jan 16 13:20:53 EST 2004

I have put up minutes of the decisions on the wiki.

Below is a preliminary agenda with the items we didn't get through last time.
Please post agenda items that you want to add.

AGENDA
A. Introductions (5 minutes)

B. Information/Decision items (10 minutes)

C. Urgent discussion items
- Refereed paper track
- Keynote speakers
- Participant registration - early bird, cutoff, on site - procedure, payment
etc
- Accomodation
- Registration for lodging - procedure, payment
- Information for participants - when and how much
- Budget
- Time planning - deadlines for when things have to be done

D Other items (we reserve a minimum of 10 minutes)
- Marketing - press releases, forums
- Lunch - ambition, cost
- Coffee - ambition, costs
- Conference dinner - ambition, costs