[EuroPython] from Jim Fulton, about PyCon next year, but relevant to us as well.

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Feb 15 09:31:32 EST 2004

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:23:01 -0500
From: Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com>
Just a note for next year, in case I forget.
(I wish I had gotten involved in PyCon earlier this year. Sigh.)

I think it would be much better to do the sprints *after* the conference.
This would provide a number of advantages:

- - Presentations could be geared to inform and motivate follow-on
   sprint work

- - Sprint topics could be determined and planned during the
   conference.

- - Tutorials provided in the conference could provide necessary
   sprint preparation.

Jim

- --