Fwd: Re: [EuroPython] some ideas for the registration and talksubmission workflow for EPC 2004

Anna Ravenscroft rev_anna_r at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:11:56 EST 2004

This, unfortunately, went only to Joachim, because the list's
"reply-to" is set up incorrectly, apparently, to reply to the
individual sender instead of to the list. If someone knows how to fix
that, I would be eternally grateful. Why it's not the default, I don't
know.

[Hitting "reply all" on Yahoo is, for some reason, not always as easy
as it should be.]

Thanks for your patience,

Anna