[EuroPython] Next irc meeting

Tarek Ziadé tziade at nuxeo.com
Fri Dec 10 19:11:45 CET 2004

Laura Creighton wrote:

>Everbody is welcome to come by and talk and suggest things, but it is not
>clear where any integration remains to be done.  I don't know anything about
>your package, so I don't know whether it provides any functionality which we
>lack.  You are arriving awfully late to this project, much of which was done
>over the summer.  Do not waste any more time trying to integrate with anything from
>Joachim, because the plan is to not use any of that stuff whatsoever.
>
>Laura

Oh ok,
that was from last meeting on irc we had about the web site
 last month,
we talked about this and we were talking about this integration
with Joachims, according to people that where present it seemed
we had to integrate such a thing within the new site.

I have explained then that I was doing the same work for another
 confererence using same technos so I could be interesting to compare
 and share stuff. I have proposed to give a hand on this aspect
 and everyone seemed ok,

Then we proposed that Joachim and I will work on this part of the website.

So if everything is already integrated this is pretty cool, congrats :)

cheers ,

Tarek