[EuroPython] Next irc meeting

Tarek Ziadé tziade at nuxeo.com
Fri Dec 10 10:32:40 CET 2004

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

> Laura Creighton wrote:
>
>> In a message of Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:27:25 +0100, Jean-Marc Orliaguet
>> writes:

>>> I don't know, but I can get a live site preview (layout and
>>> graphics) done by then if a date is set for next week for instance.
>>>
>>> regards /JM

Can we have a work meeting with people from the web site group to talk
about the functionnalities part ?
We have started to talk about its implementation with Joachims and made
some tests, and we can probably come up with something but it could be
nice if someone who has previously participate could take a lead on this
for migrating previous functionnalities

Tarek