[EuroPython] Registration issue

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Fri Apr 30 10:00:11 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 13:53, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A while ago, I submitted two talks for the conference. At that time, I
> registered with the site with the email address europython at grisby.org,
> and I was given the user name europython1. Just now, I registered for
> the conference itself. The first problem was that I haven't had either
> of my talks confirmed (or rejected), but I claimed to be a speaker
> anyway. The second problem was that I gave the same email address
> again, and I was given a new account of europython2. Does it matter?

Hi Duncan!

No, it does not matter, other than the fact that it is something we
should have fixed in the meantime to prevent exactly this type of
confusion :)

As for the confirmation of your talks, the tracks are currently being
finalised. If you are worried about either or all of your talks, I would
recommend contacting the respective track chair individually. That is
the fastest way to get a response before all tracks are finalised. I
hope that is ok with you?

Best regards - and see you in Göteborg!

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.