[EuroPython] Need for sprints DURING the conference

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed Apr 28 01:55:55 EDT 2004

Jacob Hallén wrote:

> What about doing Internet access in a corner of the cafeteria? Chalmers
> Restaurang AB has given us permission to use it.

There is no possibility of that for tehcnical reasons: it is out of
range of existing infrastructure and there is no cabling reaching that far.

What we basically have is internet access for the spekaers in the three
rooms we have booked, extremly limited coverage of the wireless network
in parts of on of the large rooms and good wireless coverage in parts of
the area outside of the two of rooms.

/dario