[EuroPython] payment problem

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Apr 15 14:50:27 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 18:58, Magnus Lycka wrote:
> According to the bank's IBAN calculation form at
> http://www.foreningssparbanken.se/cgi-bin/fspbweb.cgi?frameset=25268
> and Jacob's mail
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/europython/2004-March/003986.html
> I concluded that:
>
> BIC/SWIFT address for the bank: SWEDSESS
> IBAN account number:

> SE7680000810590376765343

SE57 8000 0810 5903 7676 5343

is what it says in the registration confirmation if you opt for SWIFT.

SE76 instead of SE57 thus.

Thanks very much for the info! I never even looked if they have one. I
will be paranoid and call the branch tomorrow morning early (came back
too late from the meeting today) to make absolutely sure though. I will
report back what they have to say.

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.