[EuroPython] Current status of talks

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Apr 15 11:46:27 EDT 2004

Jacob Hallén wrote:
> Counting in 30 minute slots, we currently fill about 40 slots.
>
> In total, we have 144 slots.  Some of these have been promised to Organising
> Sponsors and some may go to paying sponsors. I calculate that what s
> available is about 120 slots. This means that we fill one third right now,
> which is a bit on the thin side.

Some will also go to BoFs and lightning talks. These can run in
parallel, but we haven't in previous years let them run in parallel with
anything else, except the gigantic 3 day Zope track.

I don't know how many slots that is, but it should be the afternoon of
the last day. Does this affect your calculations?

Regards,

Martijn