[EuroPython] payment problem

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Apr 15 07:11:03 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 12:37, Laura Creighton wrote:
> I'm busy in the USA, with limited net access and many
> responsibilities, cannot help with this.  Can somebody
> help this man out, and check and see that the IBAN number
> is good?

I got the correct bank office address and telephone nr from the central
telephone exchange of föreningsxxx. I called but no one picked up,
probably lunch. I need to go to a meeting now. I will call again later
and ask them what IBAN they handed out. If there is an error, I'll fix
it in the registration. Andreas was the only one with SWIFT, to date.

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.