[EuroPython] Next meeting

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Tue Apr 13 05:20:55 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 19:50, Jacob Hallén wrote:
> I would like to hold a meeting Tuesday 13 April 2004 at 18.00 CET, in the
> usual freenode IRC, #europython channel.

Will there be more people around for the meeting at 18.00 CET? Currently
is is a definite Jacob H., a definite Bea F. and a not-entirely-definite
Michael H.
As the latter mentioned: track chairs are especially wanted - so let us
know if you can be there tonight.

> The focus of the meeting should be to make a procedure for accepting talks and
> building a schedule. We should also evaluate the results of the last few days
> of registration, and do any necessary modifications.

We should also formalise the extension of talk acceptance. I suggested 1
week after the normal deadline (22 April), but several people seemed to
prefer a 2 week extension (29 April). Existing talk submissions are
visible on the talks page if you are logged in as manager.

> I'd be grateful if someone made a tally of all room reservations and all
> preregistrations before the meeting. I would also be happy if I got an
> instruction about where to look for these things.

I have built the structure and I will send it to you before the meeting.
I am hoping for more registrations today, since Easter is over. So I'll
hold on to it for a few more hours.

Cheers

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.