[EuroPython] EPC 2004 Website

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Apr 12 12:06:56 EDT 2004

John Pinner <john at clocksoft.com> writes:

> Michael Hudson wrote:
>> John Pinner <john at clocksoft.com> writes:
>>>Language track, I am given the same options (Cut, Rename, Delete etc)
>>>which I can apply to any of the talks, although I should not be
>>>authorised to do this.
>> What authorisations do you have?
>
> AFAIK, none. This was a user id I got when I registered (as a user,
> not for the conference) last week. I haven't requested any priviliges
> for it.

There's probably a way of giving you exactly the perimssions you need
to be a track chair, but I can't be bothered to work things out that
accurately.  You're now a site manager.  Please don't break anything
:-)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  This makes it possible to pass complex object hierarchies to
  a C coder who thinks computer science has made no worthwhile