[EuroPython] accepting talks and other smallish issues

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Mon Apr 12 09:35:58 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 12:16, Tom Deprez wrote:
> > Tom is the one who moved the talks, I think. It is strange that the
> 2002
> > talks should be there, but not 2003. I don't know how, where from and
> > whereto they had to be moved, but I was pretty certain they were all
> > there.
>
> PS. I haven't moved the talks. We switched zope instances.  :-)

So we moved the sun, huh? That is sort of bad news if you are trying to
find your way :D (especially for me, who have no sense of direction).

Anyhow, someone seems to have done some more triangulating, because the
talks are there, as far as I can judge :)

Cheers

bea

--
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.
Béatrice Fontaine