[EuroPython] The new volunteers

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Oct 7 14:31:59 EDT 2003

It was not my intention to leave out the new people, I was just counting in
the old ones before embarking on new things. I should have been clearer about
that, sorry.

I think we have a strong voice for a Social Skills / Management track.

This brings up the question of the Business track, where I think we have 3

1. Find a new track chair.

2. Merge it with the Social Skills track, they are in some ways similar, and
will probably attract the same sort of people.

3. Not run a Business track.

All options are possible. I have a name or two in mind for alternative 1.

Jacob