[EuroPython] Talks

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:32:52 +0000

Dinu Gherman <gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de> writes:

> Michael Hudson:
>
>> From http://www.europython.org/sessions/cft
>>
>>     To propose a talk or tutorial, please visit the Talk Submission
>>     page at http://www.europython.org/Talks/callFor
>>
>> Can you suggest better phrasing?  Would you rather have an email
>> address?
>
> Ok, there's more than I was aware of... maybe I was just irritated
> by the fact that some 2002 content keeps lurking around on the
> 2003 pages without much of a remark explaining why, like here:
>
>    http://www.europython.org/other/interviews
>    http://www.europython.org/sessions/presentations

Like I said, I'm trying not to get sucked into running the website...

> And, apparently, there is no overview of proposed talks, at least
> not from the talks page:
>
>    http://www.europython.org/sessions/talks

Well, ... that's because ... noone's proposed any talks!

> That would perhaps be nice, so people wouldn't propose very simi-
> lar topics more than once... don't know...

That is not the biggest of our problems.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Java sucks. [...] Java on TV set top boxes will suck so hard it
  might well inhale people from off  their sofa until their heads