[EuroPython] Talks

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:25:08 +0000

"M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com> writes:

> Is this just my impression or is there really so little interest
> in giving talks at EPC 2003 ?

I've heard very little.  I don't know about others.

> FWIW, I've added an entry to the database at
>
> 	http://www.europython.org/Talks/listForm?year=2003
>
> to test the interface. I found that the "new" button on that
> interface page doesn't work. The CallFor interface does work,
> though.

I'm trying to avoid getting sucked into running the website too... you
could add an entry to the tracker about this.

> BTW, has anything been decided on the schedule yet ?

No.  Why would you think it has?

Cheers,
M.

--
  Any form of evilness that can be detected without *too* much effort
  is worth it...  I have no idea what kind of evil we're looking for