[EuroPython] Version 0.0.1 of CFP announcement

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:25:32 +0100

Hi all,

Since we didn't received a lot of input (read almost none), Paul and I
decided to postpone the call for Talks.
We would really like that at least the chairmen of the tracks respond.
So, please everybody read the mails Paul send and give your go on it.

To the others, who are very eager to start, please, wait a few days with
attracking talkers. It would be nice if we could all start at the same
time. It will not take very long anymore, so thanks for your patient.

Kind Regards,
Tom