[EuroPython] Tracks issue (Todo 1)

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:27:06 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>
>>Tom Deprez wrote:
>>
>>>For the track chairman it's on:
>>>
>>>http://www.europython.org/Admin
>>>
>>>But, Paul will inform all chairmans about it (when we have all
>>>chairman).
>>
>>Ok, but I thought that track chairmen would be able to direct
>>people willing to do a talk to a public talk registration page
>>like the one Joachim posted ?!
>
> It's on that link as well (ie a shortcut top left) :
> http://www.europython.org/Talks/callFor

Ah, so we can start using that link ? If so, I'd suggest to
remove the gender field... why would it matter whether we
have a male or a female speaker ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 02 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     30 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       114 days left