[EuroPython] Wireless network [Re: [ez] EuroPython]

Anna Ravenscroft rev_anna_r@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- Denis Frère <denis@aragne.com> wrote:
> Le Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:46:49AM +0200, Tom Deprez pianota:
> > Ivo van der Wijk wrote:
> > >>

> > > I'm willing to bring my accesspoint provided that europython can
> > > guarantee I'll get it back (in one piece :). I may also be able
> > > bring some wlan cards.
> >
> > Interesting!
> >
> > I forward this information to the local people so they can check if
> it
> > is possible with the CEME building.
>
> Of course, it's possible... Everything is possible ! :-)
>
> We will have a cable connection, so if someone has the right hardware
> to propose a wireless lan, it should be rather easy to set this up.
>
> The only point is that we don't have (here locally) enough hardware
> therefor and moreover, to tell the truth, I didn't want to put much
> effort in this : I see clearly pro and con with that Internet
> access...

Denis:

It was pleasant meeting you at the barbecue last night. I hope we are
able to have a wireless network at the con. Now that Benjamin got my
wireless working on my laptop, I am looking forward to being able to
use it.

Thanks for all your support.
Anna