[EuroPython] Zope and PyPy Sprint Coding Party at Louvain-La-Neuve 21-22-23-24 june

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:31:00 +0200

Hello Henrion, and thank you for the maps.  I have added pypy-sprint to
the cc list.

Can you let us know where the Hotel Le Relais is relative to a) the
train station and b) the auditoriums?  Also, how early can we get in on
Saturday (or how late on Friday night) to set up?

Thanks very much,
Laura Creighton (arriving Friday)