[EuroPython] Future EPC evaluation form

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 09:02:51 -0400

On Sunday 06 July 2003 07:03, Magnus Lyck=E5 wrote:
> The general part of the conference will also change a bit over
> time, but I think it's good to have some continuity there.

I agree, but the cuninuity is that there will be a conference every year. t=
he=20
form can change if correctly announce.

BTW, I have to add something to my previous mail: If you ask all the people=
=20
that attended both the Rotterdam Sprintathon and the EPC 2003 (I think that=
=20
probably most people from Rotterdam were at EPC) which "conference" was=20
better I think most would say that from a technical point of view, the=20
Sprintathon was much cooler, but it was of course nice to see the bigger=20
community at EPC.

Maybe we really should make this survey. A list of people that attended the=
=20
sprintathon are at http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/
ComponentArchitecture/InfraeSprintathon

Regards,