[EuroPython] let's all enjoy the weekend :)

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 17:06:40 +0200

Hey,

The news item from europython.org was taken down by Tom (thanks Tom),
and I hope Godefroid's proposal about a deadline will be accepted.

After a period of cooling down, let's start up the following discussions:

  * the venue decision process. Let's weigh the alternatives for a bit.
    I hope some of the reasonable people who told us all
    to calm down can take the lead in guiding this discussion along.

  * a more formal organization that can help us with clearing up
    responsibility, risk, and transparent decision making.
    I'll send a mail to start off this discussion if nobody more experienced
    steps up on this.

Regards,

Martijn