[EuroPython] Business Track EPC2003

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@ael.be
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:29:07 +0100

Le Mercredi 15 Janvier 2003 20:14, M.-A. Lemburg a =E9crit :
> Tim Couper and I would like to volunteer as track chairmen
> for the EPC 2003 Business Track.

Thank you.=20

Before stating my point about your interesting proposal, I would like to =
know=20
the answer to some questions I have like (not limited to)=20

* how do you see this business track in the overall EPC2003 schedule ?

* What actions do you plan to take relate to the actions of chairing the=20
EPC2003 Business Track. (EBT)

* who would be the public for EBT

* how do you plan to attract such a public

* what will you propose him as business value

* where would your public come from (types of companies as well as=20
geographical origin)

* how large do you expect the business public to be and why=20

Thanks

> Apart from that I won't be joining in for anything like the
> Executive Committee this year.

thanks again for the job you did last year.

Nicolas
--=20
Nicolas Pettiaux
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.=20
Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Association =E9lectronique libre pour la promotion des=20
droits de l'Homme dans la Soci=E9t=E9 de l'information (AEL) -
http://www.ael.be=20