[EuroPython] Europython Conference

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@ael.be
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:17:21 +0100

Le Dimanche 12 Janvier 2003 18:42, lozinski@jobmart.com a =E9crit :
> I really like holding them as part of linux conferences.  It makes it e=
asy
> to grow the community.

There is the Zope Pavilion during the Solutions Linux but it has also bee=
n=20
decided to focus on Python and Zope during these specific conferences

> If we hold a separate conference, it will mostly be existing python peo=
ple,
> rather than new python people.

True, but we also need to focus people on some subjects, activities that =
are=20
sometimes incompatile to actions that can take place at the larger (in=20
scope)conferences.

Having both makes sense to me.

My 2 cents :-)

Best regards,