[EuroPython] EuroPython 2003 call for papers

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 14:12:54 +0000

Martijn Faassen <faassen@vet.uu.nl> writes:

> Michael Hudson wrote:
>> I can do Python Language if
>>
>> a) Martijn doesn't want to/can't do it again.
>
> Please do it! If you do Python Language, I'll help you!

I seem to have been added to the website already...

Thanks in advance for the help!

>> b) You can cope with someone who's been to one computing conference
>>    ever running around trying to organise a bit of this one :-)
>
> Yes, I can cope. :) I've been to a few more (though not that many).

Cool.  What have I just signed myself up for?

Cheers,
M.

--
  There are two ways of constructing a software design: one way is to
  make it so simple that there  are obviously no deficiencies and the