[EuroPython] EPC 2003 attendents

Magnus Lyckå magnus at thinkware.se
Fri Aug 15 01:10:06 EDT 2003

I was wondering about the number of attendants this
year, to give some aid to next years arrangers.

As far as I understand, there were three categories
of people: Visitors, Guests and Crew. Visitors were
people who paid the full fee. Guests were speakers,
who only paid for food (EUR50).

As far as I understand, EPC2003 had almost exactly
300 people in total. Out of these I understand that
about 70 were guests and I guess just a handful
crew.

I assume Denis knows more details, such as how many
paid before the price went up etc.

I don't think we were ever more than 250 people in
the auditorium, so I guess not all people were there
all days. (Not just Moshe.)

Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus at thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se
I code Python ~ The Agile Programming Language