[EuroPython] Re: Decision NOW

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Aug 12 15:54:58 EDT 2003

Dinu Gherman <gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de> writes:

> Some "data-mining" on the website reveals these two relevant pages
> below, which you can compare to get at the conclusion that you only
> have to ask Shae Erisson, Marc Poinot and Tom Deprez, as the others
> do overlap with EPC 2003.

If they are still around and interested, they can be part of the party
too.  It doesn't seem Shae or Marc even attended this year, though.

> Finding them is another issue, but what do you expect from deadlines
> in the middle of vacation periods every- where? ;-)

Well, I didn't expect *everyone* to go silent all at once...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  This is the fixed point problem again; since all some implementors
  do is implement the compiler and libraries for compiler writing, the