[EuroPython] Only three talks?

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:56:20 +0100

Magnus Lyck=E5 <magnus@thinkware.se> writes:

> There are still only three talks on http://www.europython.org/sessions/ta=
lks
> even though the "No fixed day yet"-issue was dealt with. I though M-A and
> others had talks in the system as well! Where are they?

Talks that are "new", as opposed to "accepted" or "rejected" are not shown.

> More Plone problems?

There have been no Plone problems so far, for a very good reason :-)

> BTW, is Guido coming?=20

Yes.

> IIRC he's the reason it was placed in June, not in the autumn. If he
> is coming, I think that should be clearly advertised.
>
> What about Twisted people? Anyone heard anything?

Moshe will be there (and giving half of the conference if we let him
:-) but I don't think any of the others can make it.

Of course, noone is "coming" yet, as registration hasn't opened yet...

Anyone who is planning to attend is most welcome to add themselves to

    http://www.europython.org/wiki/WhoIsAttending2003

Cheers,
M.

--=20