[EuroPython] Extending talk submission deadline

Tom Deprez tom@aragne.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:37:19 +0200

Okay,

I just wanted to write a mail if the track chairman could fill their tracks.
Looks like they don't have enough talks yet.
So, ok, let's extend it. I adjust it on the website. Can others (chairman)
announce it on the different lists? Thanks?
I'll wait for opening the registration online, until we have some idea of
the talks.
Can the track chairman already approve some talks ? This so that visitors of
the site can already have some idea...

Ok to extend it till : 12th of May (so that's 3 weeks from now) ... and
that's final.

Tom.