[EuroPython] Suspicious Wiki modifications

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:59:59 +0200

Dinu Gherman wrote:
> Hi, I see someone has left about a dozen Wiki pages empty on
> 18 October, but I'm not sure if these were new or old pages.
> See the RecentChanges page:
>
>   http://europython.zope.nl/wiki/RecentChanges

I think someone with proper permissions and knowledge how
to do this (not me ;-) should back out those changes.

BTW, the IP address seems to map to someone from South
Korea. I don't remember any attendees from S.Korea...

http://www.networldmap.com/TryIt.htm?GetLocation&ipaddress=213.215.133.19

(even though that service is not all that accurate)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH