[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

holger krekel hpk@devel.trillke.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:43:09 +0100

[Itamar Shtull-Trauring Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 02:23:17PM -0500]
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:41:55 +0100
> "Nicolas Chauvat" <Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr> wrote:
>
> > There was *no* business people at last year's conference. To be exact,
> > there was some companies fishing for business, but not a single person
> > that looked, even remotely, like someone would could write a check :-)
>
> I got some work as a result of the conference. I know of other people
> who did as well, directly or indirectly. Probably not what you meant,
> but it does promote business relations among Python companies and
> programmers.

seconded.  For people coming to write checks it would need to be a
*very* different event and probably more of a "fair" type of thing
like CEBIT or Systems.

    holger