[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:24:08 +0100

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 03:56:30PM +0200, Heimo Laukkanen wrote:
> Tom Deprez wrote:
>
> >eg Green : 3 days
> >     Blue   : last 2 days
> >    Yellow : only first day
>
> Simple. Good. +1

-1.

Use colors for interests (maybe) not for tagging people 'business' or
'hackers'.

And do not prevent people that come on day1 to attend the other days.

Even Simpler: you have a badge, you get in. You don't have a badge, you
don't get in.

Better :-)

> >I even don't know if all people would like to be pointed as 'business',
> >'hacker', ...
> >Would you really be only interested in people which have the same color tag
> >as yours?
>
> Well the idea is like with color you could put yourself out to certain
> subjects. Like without words say that 'Here. I am here to make business.
> I am interested to know what others do, buy and sell. Do something new'.
> Or with a user badge say ' I am here to find products, tools and ideas
> to make my life easier '. And with developer / core hacker badge say ' I
> participate in all cool stuff and I could have an interesting product or
> ideas for you to use or buy'.

+1.

But limit to five colors:

business
zope
core python
web
apps
add more categories here so that we can pick the best ones.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)