[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Jens Thiel Jens.Thiel@stochastix.de
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:59:53 +0100

> The only problem I see is that there will be people
> only comming for the first day... so we need to leave that option
> at on-site
> get-your-bag-shirt-and-badge-registration as well. And then we've the
> problem on how to check that these people won't come the 2,3 day as
> well...-> perhaps with the colored badges as I proposed in the previous
> mail?

My suggestion would be to have a full 3-day ticket and a cheap 2-day ticket
only. The first day would include "premium service+catering", so that you
could eg. invite customers to the conference (as suggested by someone on the
list). The developer days must be content with water+bread only ;-)

Or call the 3-days ticket 1-day "businees conference ticket", with free
admission to the developer days ;-)

And plain white badges for everyone. You just need to check badges at the
entrance at usual.

I think that giving out the freebies somewhere inside the conference would
be a good thing, but handing out a short programme at the entrance will be
necessary.

> well, my French isn't better either (to my shame) ... I'm from the dutch
> part of Belgium. :-)

Well, my Dutch used to be better than my French either...

Jens.