[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Jens Thiel Jens.Thiel@stochastix.de
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:04:15 +0100

> > Make two different tickets: a 3-day and a 2-day("developer days")
> > ticket. This way you reduce waiting lines during registration (will
> > be split on two days) and do not need to check different kind of
> > badges at the entrance. You can also justify different pricing
> > because of more service/catering/whatever on the first("business")
> > day.
>
> Remember: We haven't worked with tickets last year... People came in with
> their invoice. We don't have special tickets with a color tag or
> something.

replace "ticket" by "registration type" ;-)

The idea was that the 3-day-people can register on the first day, whereas
the 2-day people can not. So you do not need different badges (which would
have created a two-class society on the remaining days), color tags or
anything.

Jens.