[EuroPython] Label printing for the conference. (fwd)

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Mon, 27 May 2002 08:37:15 +0200

Hi,

yesterday I already send this to europython@p3b.org, ist this the right=20
place for such things, or the general list ?

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Sonntag, Mai 26, 2002 18:00:28 +0200
From: Joachim Schmitz <js@aixtraware.de>
To: EuroPython-2002 Org Team <europython@p3b.org>
Subject: Label printing for the conference.

Hi,

since my brother in law is in the printers bussines, I could get hold of a
special labelprinter, which we could use to print the badges for the
conference. It has the advantage, that it can print a single label, and has
a build in cutter, which is much more convenient especially for the onsite
registration. We can get this printer for free. If you are interested, I
will write the software, to print the labels from the registration =
database.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net/en/