[EuroPython] press release on europython.org part 2

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 22 May 2002 17:25:46 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> I've moved it to the old press-release folder. The old press-release is
> still there, but not available on the site.

This link:

> > http://www.europython.org/pressrelease020517

is now broken. I did say the following:

> > We're going to
> > send out this URL to the world, so for the internationalized version of
> > the press release be careful not to break this link (by changing it
> > or something).

trying to indicate please do not break this link.
I will put it back... it seems to be gone so I'll have to reconstruct it
from the HTML I have here.

Okay, it's back:

http://www.europython.org/pressrelease020517

gets you results again. It wasn't a big deal as we hadn't distributed it a
lot yet.

What is the URL we should be using for the rest of the world? This one?

http://www.europython.org/press_releases

Regards,

Martijn