[EuroPython] Cost of having materials distributed to attendees?

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 09:01:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Since none of the Archaeopteryxians can make it to Europython in
person, we've been tossing around ideas for either advertising
and/or having a booth in absentia with someone outside of our company
at the booth.  The latter would be basically just a place to
distribute demo CDs for our product, and maybe some leaflets.

Another idea would be for us to ship the CDs (and leaflets, if any)
to the site and have them distributed at registration, to each
attendee.

Somewhere I thought I saw discussion about this, but now don't
see anything on the website.

Is this an option?  Is there an idea of the cost?  Also, any idea
of attendance levels expected (or at least registration so far)?

Thanks,

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!