[EuroPython] FYI: Updated press release

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 21:23:18 +0200

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> At 19:49 17/05/2002, Paul Everitt wrote:
>
>> Here is an updated version of the press release (reviewed earlier by
>> the executive committee):
>>
>>    http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/UpdatedPressRelease
>

> Hoping to avoid unuseful wars, I think that the people referenced in the
> end of the press release as being part of the EuroPython Team should be
> corrected...
>
> On one hand, we have almost not heard both Nicolas Pettiaux and Stefane
> Fermigier
> On the other hand, Tom Deprez is now part of the executive team and is
> not mentioned.

The names mentioned there are just contacts -- at least that's
how I understand it.

If Tom doesn't want to get called by the press, then I can understand
why he doesn't want to be mentioned. If it's just a mistake, then
Tom should add the info the press release.

We should add the new generic contact address though (which I'll
do just now).

Good point, though.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg