[EuroPython] Payment confirmation page

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 10:49:07 +0200

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> Hi both,
>
> I was very pleased to be able to pay my subscription to EuroPython...

Indeed. Tom and Joachim did a very good job here ! Cheers to
them.

> I have one remark and proposal :
>
> -At the end of the confirmation page, it is told that you should print
> the confirmation page which will be needed at the entry.
> This should be stated in red or bold at the begin of the page... I am
> afraid there are already people which did not print it.

Good point.

> -It would be very nice to have a place where we can see how many people
> have already registered if it is possible.

I'd rather not make this information easily accessible. At least
not at this stage. It could become interesting when we reach the
250 attendee figure, because we can at most accept 350 attendees.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH