[EuroPython] the python & jython track naming

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 18:45:14 +0200

> > Argh, not again this discussion. I'd hoped this discussion was closed on
the
> > last chat, everybody agreed ;-)
>
> It's my fault for not being there, but I *am* organizing this track!
Consider also the discussion was *opened* at last chat apparently.

The discussion started before the last chat, just after I created the first
versions of the time schedule (must have been the evening of the first
chat). I think you could find mails about that in the europython mail
archives.
In fact, I don't care how the track is named (well depends :-)) , we only
need a concensus. I know that you're organizing the track, but let's discuss
this point on the chat of monday. What I mean is, let us now focus on other
more urgent matters and handle this topic next chat. What do you think?

Regards, Tom