[EuroPython] To all track managers PART II

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 10 May 2002 14:02:38 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a special note to the track managers:
>
> A) Can everybody send his/her contact information which I can use on the
> website so that people know whom to contact concerning a certain track?

Some of this information is online already, see the PythonApplicationsTrack
and PythonHackers track.

I'll extend the short abstracts:

PythonHackersTrack

  A techie track containing talks on the Python language itself; this
  includes changes to its implementation (such as Stackless, Psyco) as
  well as other implementations (Jython), as well as its performance under
  unusual circumstances.

PythonApplicationsTrack

  This track contains talks on a wide range of Python applications and
  frameworks.

> B) Joachim made an entry form for storing all the information concerning the
> talks into xml.
> It would be nice that if there are already decisions made concerning the
> programmation of talks, it would be nice that you would use this form.

Okay, I'll enter the info I have right now there.

Regards,

Martijn