[EuroPython] Re: Booths et al.

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Tue, 7 May 2002 16:53:24 +0200 (CEST)

> We still need to know about the other companies who already agreed to pay
> 800 EUR...

Who are the companies that agreed to pay 800 EUR ? Are they listed
somewhere ?

> Thinking of it, are there companies (on this list) willing to sponsor the
> congress for a certain amount? Just sponsoring, like Dexia, etc...

What would a company get as a sponsor ? As Laura stated, becoming a
sponsor in February and getting one's name associated with the conference
was much more interesting than it is now.

Like a dozen of us I'm currently getting paid part-time to organize
EuroPython, that does sound like sponsorship too :-)

And 2000 EUR for Dexia is not the same as 2000 EUR for Logilab... sadly
;-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)