[EuroPython] Updated budget Excel Sheet

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:20:32 +0200

> I've updated the budget Excel sheet to what we know up to date:
>
>     http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/budget_02.xls
>
> To view it, you can use the free MS Excel viewer or a tool
> like StarOffice which supports the XLS file format.
>
> I still have some questions about it though:
> * What's "CGRI" and "Bus picking" ???

CGRI? Perhaps they mean the costs for letting ESR comming?
Bus picking was an idea to let everyone pick up by bus on the mornings and
bring them back at the evenings.
ie. A bus would travel once in the morning once in the evening to/from the
congress passing all the hotels.
I think you can remove this option now.