[EuroPython] Time Schedules and Tracks

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Sun, 5 May 2002 16:39:31 +0200 (CEST)

> Looking at the track's wiki page I can't really find the need
> for three sessions: you have 4 confirmed talks and those would
> easily fit into 2 sessions.

Should I send e-mails to every speaker that's not confirmed yet to tell
them they're not welcome anymore ? I think we have room left for sessions,
unless the current timetable is really not up to date... and I think I
will have enough speakers for three sessions and I would like the three
sessions to happen on the same day... now if I end up having only speakers
for two sessions, I'll happily give more room to another Track. I should
know that within a week or ten days.

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)