[EuroPython] Time Schedules and Tracks

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Wed, 01 May 2002 21:08:17 +0200

> > Tom Deprez wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, I'm willing to put them online as well, but first I would like to
> know
> > > if it is ok to move the webservices sessions to day2
> >
> > I'd rather not: it would then be in parallel to the business
> > and applications tracks. We also plan to use one of the
> > web services sessions for a business BoF or panel discussion.
>
> Ok, I just thought that it would be a nice follow up of the Zope Track,
> since I think they are both more or less on the same subject.
>
> Perhaps we can move Lightning talks to this free track then?
>
> Tom.

All the people that I spoke with who went to IPC 10, including 2 from
my own company said that the Lightning talks were by far the most
important thing at IPC 10.  Thus they should not be scheduled to
overlap with any talks or tutorials because they are the one thing
that everybody will want to attend, reguardless of their other interests.

Laura Creighton