[EuroPython] Some Questions About The Conference

Denis denis@aragne.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:16:51 +0100

Le Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 04:25:04PM -0600, Moshe Zadka pianota:
> (Please do not CC me on replies. I'm not subscribed, but I am reading
> the archives)
>=20
> a) Any news on the hotel information?

I think Fran=E7ois is waiting to have a complete info to put his listing
online. I'll ask him to hurry a bit. Meanwhile, I've pasted a first
draft on the website (http://www.europython.org/hotels). It's full of
French and 'old Francs', but the first 5 hotels are well known and
Internet links are ok.

> b) Any idea of the cost structure, particularily whether
>    speakers will also have to pay?=20

Not yet quite discussed by the BudgetTeam, but I think the least we can
do is to give free access to the speakers.

> c) Any idea whether there'll be financial help for speakers? (like flig=
ht
>    tickets, hotel fees, etc.)

We'll do our best to help them as much as we can. Let's find sponsors
and it will be possible. A new bank account has been opened,=20
specifically for the conference. References are at the URL=20
http://www.p3b.org/about/bank

Will the BudgetTeam go to the wiki and write some things on it ?
Thank you. (I did some editing, but I feel alone on these pages).

Spring has come and a new energy with it, hasn't it ? :-)

Denis

--=20
Denis FRERE
P3B    : Club Python(-Zope) Belge --------- http://www.p3b.org